High Strength, Self-Leveling Liquid Epoxy for Structural Anchoring.
Uses: BestBond® Anchor permanently anchors posts, bolts and rebar to concrete, stone, masonry, and most rigid surfaces. For use on horizontal substrates.
Features & Benefits: BestBond® Anchor features high tensile, compressive, and pull-out strengths. It hardens quickly and resists water, chemicals, and UV. It is shrink-free and contains no water or solvents. For exterior or interior applications. 9 fluid ounce cartridge fits in hand-held caulking gun for easy installation.
Technical Characteristics: Hardens in 40-60 minutes depending on temperature. Pre-packaged cartridges fill 16 cubic inches. Bulk packaging is also available and can be applied by trowel or squeegee. Color: gray.
Meets ASTM C881, Types I, II, IV, V, Class B, C.
|Hardening Time minutes, appx.||40|
|Hardness Shore D||80|
|Pull-out Strength ASTM C-882 psi||1,600|
|Tensile Strength psi||3,700|
|Compressive Strength psi||11,000|
|Application Temperature oF||50-90|
- Will this product, Best Bond Anchor, bond threaded fiberglass rods into a concrete slab?
- Q Will this product, Best Bond Anchor, bond threaded fiberglass rods into a concrete slab? answer nowAsked by February 14, 2022 7:26 pmonAnswered by the admin
Yes, that's exactly what that product is for. Can best bond be injected into structural cracks in glued laminated wood beams?
- Q Can best bond be injected into structural cracks in glued laminated wood beams? answer nowAsked by October 16, 2018 1:23 pmonAnswered by the admin
You can use our LiquidWood and WoodEpox for your application. They are wood restoration products. The WoodEpox can be thinned with the LiquidWood. What tool do you use with this material
- Q What tool do you use with this material answer nowAsked by September 21, 2018 6:18 amonAnswered by the admin
It's packed in a caulking tube. Is the Best Bond Anchor a preferred product for high tensile strength caulking of cracks in concrete steps in Central Virginia climate?
- Q Is the Best Bond Anchor a preferred product for high tensile strength caulking of cracks in concr...... Read more answer nowAsked by July 28, 2018 5:12 pmonAnswered by the admin BestBond Anchor is a high-strength epoxy anchoring compound used to anchor posts, bolts and rebar to concrete, stone, masonry and most rigid surfaces. The BesBond Crack Repair is a high-strength epoxy crack-repair compound that permanently fills and repairs crack in concrete, stone, masonry and most rigid surfaces.